Monday, July 25, 2005

hi mates

Hi mates! My name is Gianluca Francetti and I'm come from Milano that is north of italy. Welcome to my blogs. is graet for me practice my english and meat some new freinds. But pay atention. i'm not a gay. i want meat beutiful people that is lisen System of a down, taking drugs (my favorite is cokes), drinking the alcohol and disliking cats very much. is not my cup of tea pizza or pasta or mafia cos I am nu-Italian.
if you like talk to me plaese say me something now!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janlooka yore spalling iz ollmoast asz bod ass min. yew arr ah cnut.

HRH Sir Ephesus Biffersdorf-Huxtable III, VC

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fook yooh Baahkk, Janlooka. Wee awll no thahtt evree eyetye ohnn thuss ploonit isz ah kook-sickkerr. Ewe lik nobbz inn yur goobb.

HRH Sir Ephesus Biffersdorf-Huxtable III, VC.

4:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir Ephesus Biff, I think you're speaking Dutch

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home