Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Grant Edmunds: First enemy of the public

I must information. My blogspot has inspired by Grant Edmunds. Are you know him? When i see one man so idiot like Edmunds can hav website, I decide "fuck to Edmunds, I too!".

Problems of edmunds:
1. He like wank with lissen System of a Down. For me this is somthing very gay. Or mentalistic. System of a Down is a music very deep, big power, intents and beutifull. To wank is not understand. Maybe he is wank the pigs like my freind in danmark! If you are fanatic of System of a Down as I, please say him fuck off at his website. or if somone is know his adress, we can burn to his fuck house.

2. He say he's take many pills but no feel nothing. But he's receive them from his mum! What a gay!! Is not real drugs experience. My freinds and I can take to much drugs. We take always speeds and cokes and Methylisothiazolinone PVP. But always we buy from the danger area. From the mum is too pussy! For have a funny with the drugs, must be buy from the man strong and cruel, especialy the black.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ciao, Gianluca! I think to remember of you. I have been also the studente on english cours. Do you still want make crazy druming whit pop group?

6:50 AM  
Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

yes please anonymous. I'm like the crazy. but in reality I'm not a drumer. I'm prefer sing and dance with many ecstacies.
Do u like ecstacies? I'm remember we had a funny and you were take off your shoes!!

5:05 AM  
Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

also I'm not like racist druming. My freind was in prison in Lebanon for this reason.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eye new ah man hoo wazz improzzened in Loobanoon as woll. Hiss nam isz Boommer. Dooh yooh no ham? Iff nut, thann ewe arr ah cnut.

HRH Sir Ephesus Biffersdorf-Huxtable III, VC

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home