Friday, July 29, 2005

the holidays

I'm like the holidays. Since 2 years i was study in st. giles international, that is part of university of england. I was teach very nice i think you see my english is big improve. Evry day we was have a funny, parties in the boat, parties in the disco, racing of dogs, beer n skittles, throw people to the river etc. I have many remembers. My best remember is one time Murad, a very craze russia guy, and me was take some speeds and cokes. Therefore we burn to the room. As soon as posible evrything was burn, even so the hairs of the columbia girl. We was laugh and make a funny, even in the hospitel!

Mates! are you have some nice remembers of your holidays? Plaese say me!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

god, whoever you are, you make me laugh.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

thank you.
Look careful edmunds, I make very sexy girl to laugh. and she's call me god. What a happy!!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You remember on the boat we disco have? And one teacher very handsome was name of Fake. Fake make the joke but I never was laugh. I was to look him and fantasia everytime.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

Yes plaese, Rosaria, I am remember Fake taecher very well. He was always have a funny and take off the shoes. Now I think he´s live in the forest

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last summer I attended a production of Verdi's 'Aida' in which every single member of the cast was disabled. An incredibly pointless affair.

Em. Fra. Geronimo F. Donis, PP

2:32 PM  
Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

seems a funny. What is Verdi? Is classic or classic lite? I´m befor think all classic music is gay but now I´m understand some classic is very strong, intents, powerfull, for example "Berlin Symphony Orchestra plays Metallica"

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gianluca, you home town is host to one of the most famous opera-houses in the world. Yet in your infernal ignorance you have never heard of Verdi. I really don't know why I bother.

Em. Fra. Geronimo F. Donis, PP

4:19 AM  
Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

Do you angry Em. Fra. Geronimo F. Donis, PP? I´m think I´m understand. Yes plaese Milano have the opera house very good. is play hard house and techno and everybody is take the speeds and ectsasies and sodium psydichloride and dancing like a monkeys. You have been?

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home