Sunday, August 14, 2005

The enviroment

Hi mates! But lissen plaese. I'm become serios again. Mates, the enviroment is too impotant. It is give us the life but we are just fuck up with it. Since the history of the world was begin, many musicans are tell us "plaese to be more careful with the enviroment. Is a very impotant". Jim Morisons, that was also buy Safeways (fuck rubish British supermarket), was tell us "not to touch the earth" , Katrina and the Waves was warn us about ozone with "walking on sunshine" and famous Austria band "Midnight Oil" was warn us about smoking in the bed, that is cause many forest fires that is nearly destroy all of Austria mountain people - the Aboriginals, with the song "beds are burning". But we are not lissen. So now I'm like to present for you my 10 best advices for to save the planet. Like the famous British supermarket Texaco is always say "evry little helps". But I'm not understand this sentence. I'm think is a fuck rubish english, no?

1. NOT to use the deodorant. the deodarant is make a damage to the ozone layer. this is the "protective sheath" aroung the planet which is make the sunshine and prevent to much rain. If the ozone layer is finish the wether is become very bad and all countrys are become like united kingdom with only rains and ugly womens. (Is well know that sunshine is produce serotonin. this is a chemical genetic which is make the womens more beutiful). some countrys are start alredy. For example in France, Spain, Greek, there womens never are use the deodernt. For this reason they can to grow the hairs very long under the arms.

2. NOT to make a wank in the shower (mens only). Is a very time-consumating experence and you can to lose a lot of waters. Also evrybody know is very impotant for the enviroment to save the energy, and of course you are lose very less energy when you are make a wank in the bed or sofa.

3. DO to eat in the McDonalds and not to the Burger King. An intresting. I'm invite you to consider to compare the Big Mac with the Whopper. In the whopper of burger king you can find to much fresh fruits and vegtables (onions, basils, creme of tomate etc). "What is the fuck problem?" I'm hear you are cry. But lissen please. I explain you. this vegtables are come from the favelas of Milan, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago and Barnes Bridge (for more explain about Favelas, plaese look to my text "What a funny") The Burger King are not pay the poor people for the vegtables. Simply they are chop down the houses and shot the inhabiters. Just for prophet! What a shames.

4. DO to save the trees. I was read the other day some news very shit. Are you know that in Brazil in the rain forrests the Amazon peoples are evry day chop down "an area of forest equivalent to 30 football pitches"? THIS IS A FUCK RIDICULOUS. I'm know the Brazils are love the football and play very good, but plaese, they are not need 30 pitches. Evry day! Is to selfish. Now I'm not surprising always they are win the World Cup. I'm think FIFA must to investigation.

5. DO to recycle. Is very impotant to use the bicicle because the car is fuck up with the enviroment to much. I'm not know why.

6. DO to refurbish evrything you use, that is glasses, papers, plastics, rizlas etc. Yes mates, we can use most of things again again again. In italy we are have the especial places where we can to go for refurbishment. is call a bank. For example there is the bottle bank for refurbish glasses, paper bank for refurbish papers, even so we have a sperm (small animals that are live in the seamens) bank. This is a place very nice where you can go and a nurse very sexy will make a wank for you. The sperm that you are produce is then use for give pleasure to hundreds of womens that are not have boyfriends. Of course to give the pleasure to many diffrent womens is a normal for Italy mens as me, but for an others that are not can do this in the real life (Edmunds, Fansam, gays, priests, etc) is a graet opportunity. But pay atention! After 18 years the women is allow to discover who was it that was give her such nice organism many years before. if she is find you she can ask to you for a marry. Can be very inconveniance.

6. NOT to eat franch beef. Are you know that the medium cow in the France is earn more money then half of the world populations? Yes mates, THEY ARE GIVE THE MONEY FOR THE FUCK COWS! Is a really ridiculous. The cow is not understand the money! I'm not like the France and I'm not like the EU. Why I am to pay the tax for the franch farmer to put an other onion to his neck? Or for the laze Spanch peoples to sleep one hour more in the fuck day! Or for the Polish to have a biger cabage in the soup? Fuck to.

7. NOT to put rubish musics. Evrybody are know about air polution, water polution, river polution etc but are you know exist also the noise polution? This is happen usually when the youngs peoples are take the ecstacies. (I'm like the ecstacy but is not my favorite drug because a) sometimes can make to me feeling a little gay, even so I want kiss my freinds that is mens b) can make you forget the strong power music like SOAD or Metalica and just want dance like the monkey with fuck rubish sounds.). In the ecstacy clubs the TJs are put music very loud, for example house, garage house, is this tech-house? , lunatic asylum house, Balearic biscuit breaks etc This musics are disapear to the air where they are polute the atmospere and produce more rains. this is why is never rain in the history of Australia. Because of the ecstacy is to expensive.

8. NOT to melt the ice cubes. Some body was tell me that is very danger to melt the ice cubes because it is cause the sea to raise and the countrys very small will be drown. For first I was very surprising. The ice cubes are small and only have a little waters inside. But I'm think about it more and I'm understand. Of course in a day very hot, when is evrybody in the world drink the cocktails, is make a lot of ice. That is mean to much water if is melt. Aparently the ice cubes are especialy problem in the north and south poles. Again I am surprising. I'm not think they are need cold drinks in this places. The poland is a very freezing, no?

Mates! Are you know any other importants for the eviroment? Plaese say me! Only, we are a nothing. Together, we are a all!! Plaease make the coments!!!

24 Comments:

Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

thanks you franklin. Is the first time I'm understand all you are say. I'm not know that Salvadore Dali was melt the elephants but I'm think he's play the guitar very good. But I'm not like the new r n b sounds he was make with Lauren Hill. And I'm not understand why he was cut out his ear.
I'm agree chitty chitty bang bang is a fim very deep and intents.

Congratulations for the lesbionics. Seems a very nice. Bay bay for now.

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help. I've just become infected with felt.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Melba said...

ciao bello gianluca

you are a very wise man. keep up the informative postings.

i like your suggestions for conservation and i am implementing them ALL in my household, starting from... now

no wait, starting from... NOW!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

thanks you Melbourne girl. Where are you live? You seems a very beutiful.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Melba said...

i said conSERVation NOT conVERSation.

however thank you for noticing i am beautiful. my picture says it all, doesn't it.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

yes, to much!! I'm think I'm in the love.

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mell-born gurll. Yew muhstt bee aah cnut. Noh? Yehss! Yew arhh deffinattlee a cnut. Cnut.

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My frend told me that the 'environment' is a myth told by the American govament to justify empirealism, MacDonalds hamburgers being made out of extinct monkeys, and the imprisinment of the Dalai Lama at Guatemala Bay (they make him make handkerchiefs even tho he has arthritises). Is this true?

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The questions we are facing today concern the possibility of questioning (and ‘facing’ – putting in doubt the spatial and anthropomorphic configurations informing that characterization of our activity) – and, likewise, ‘raising’, the question, ‘putting’ the question – do these terms not reflect a primary onto-theological orientation (‘putting’ back in place the ritual and magicalized orders that make orientation itself viable)? What we must do in the abyss opened up by this dis-integration (or this revealing of integration as itself disintegration, the Word made flesh being always already simply and compositely flesh, bound to its dispersion, and the pathos of Holy Saturday being thereby known to be the Resurrection (wreck-tion) of what had always been hidden, folded over, inside the empty tomb of the shining Word) is to interrogate what in our interrogation is least likely to be taken or (mis)taken for ‘answer’. So that ‘putting’ the question (‘question’ being understood to be bracketed, provisional – with the root sense of ‘provisional’, suggesting both hesitation and ‘vision’, being understood here) of ‘myth’, in this case, and envisaging ‘myth’ in a technologics or technologico-economics of power/powerlessness, seems itself an activity caught (or set free) in the movement of dispersion that we cannot but ‘put’ as a ‘foundation’ (recall the constellation of tropes of ‘architecture’: the White House – a house inscribed on a ‘blank’, an absence of colour); and, likewise, the sign or trace or glyph of ‘government’ (which I inscribe with due reservation) itself seems to ask (beseech and demand) that it be ‘put’ beyond questioning: the movement of democratisation hardening into reified images of ‘government’. Here, then, is our question.

Pipecock Jacques
E.N.S

9:27 AM  
Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

Pipecock Jacques, I'm not understand nothing you are say but I'm think is a rubish. Are you speak english?

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel it incumbent on me to say a word or two in defence of M. Pipecock. Since the inception of his career, his works have never failed to provoke – their range, depth, wit, and wilful disregard for outmoded canons of ‘meaning’ and ‘good style’ enraging some (I recall that after one of his more dazzling performances, in a lecture open to the public, an elderly gentleman was moved to attack him – in a delightfully ineffective manner – with his walking stick) and giving joy to those of us who are capable of recognizing, appreciating, and welcoming into our lives true originality of thought. As for Fansam, while we all cannot but admire his metaphysical wit and daring, I, personally, find that his uncannily small stature (4’ 2’’) his queer, piping voice, his insistence that all stress the second syllable in his name, and his custom of carrying always in his arms his ill-tempered, three-legged cat, Wagner, inspire in me a loathing I can scarcely contain.

Brian G. Huntley
University of Kansas

I should add that I hope we may resume our discussion of the important questions raised by Signor Francetti in a rational manner.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

I'm not understand nothing. Who have a cat?

3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do any of you happen to possess or to have ready access to a vat of sulphuric acid, of reasonably large dimensions? If I could engage the use of it for a day or so (I would of course be prepared to render a not inconsiderable sum in payment) I would be most grateful. My only stipulation is that this arrangement remain strictly confidential.

Yours,

Sir Melvin Beste-Stalking

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must clear up a misapprehension (flattering, I must confess, but, nevertheless, a misapprehension). It is true that, in my daily encounters with the works of M. Pipecock I have experienced moments of communion with his thought so profound as to make me uncertain of where ‘Pipecock’ ends and Huntley begins, moments where I have thought ‘are these my memories of Eden, or are they simply the reveries of Jacques?’. But Pipecock and I remain, alas, stubbornly entrenched within the boundaries of our separate selves.

As for you, Fansam, you little shrill-voiced dwarf, hypocrite lecteur, I know full well it was you who stole my Micronesian birthing mat. I noticed its shreds in your recent installation piece. (Which I abominated, by the way.) And Turbank, may I suggest, as a means of assuaging and dispelling the fits of rage from which you so evidently suffer, undertaking a pilgrimage to the healing springs of poesy? Let the Muses sing lullaby to your weary heart.

Gianluca, I do apologize for my deviations from the points of discussion that you have introduced. They have, alas, been made necessary by the irrelevant, nay, spiritually impure intrusions of some of our fellow participants. May I submit, as a teasing and tingling provocation, with regard to the relationship of this creature of mire and fury that we call ‘humankind’ to its mother Gaia, that we will never cease to ruin and grieve our good mother until the time that we take up the relationship to space implicitly advocated by the masters of Zen? What say you to this, Gianluca?

Brian G. Huntley

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My response is in the white spaces placed between (grounding/framing) the textual inscriptions of these others (though I inscribe the I/other dichotomy with due reservation). It is not in silence but in its ground (illusory architecture) that I am speaking.

Jacques P.
E.N.S

8:10 AM  
Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

Sir Melvin Beste-Stalking, you are want acids? No problemo!! Is a very easy. 3 euro for the normal. Strong ones is 5 euro and can be trip out for 8 hours or more.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Franklin Lee Fansam? Do you not know that art is an evaluative term? No? So you're not aware that the phrase 'good art' is tautologous? Were you aware that your utterances were so meaningless? Were you? Yes? No?

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Turbank, you are so stultifying pointless that it would make me very happy to see you set on fire.

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir Melvin, if you're trying to dispose of a giant-nosed Jewist, best to use kerosene on the beak. And lots of it. Glad to be of some help.

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faahnzam eye fuhkking hayte yew. Yew ahhnd thaht wnaker Turrbahnk. Toe-tahll cnuts.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got knob-ache.

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi allbody! I am a Bum-Suk! Want to link my?? Come on my site and click yes my face on!!

SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLE!!!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home