Sunday, August 21, 2005

Hi goozers!

Many greatings mates! But lissen please. Yesterday I was receive the news very intresting. I'm like to tell. My good freind Stefano Amaretto was yesterday return from the United Britain. He was went this rubish country for have the operation. (Are you know mates, the british peoples are very kindly and they are give free medicin traetment for all peoples of the world? only you must to stay in the waiting room for 2 weeks. Also the nurses are not beutiful as italy ones. They are all come from New Zeeland, a new iceland in north of holland, for work and for learn about the british culture, that is ecstacys, speeds, cokes etc. the populaton of New Zeeland is 165 and national sport I think is call "Wales" a game very gay where 9 mens make with linking arms and legs and smelling an others testiculars, try to push an other 9 mens into the sea. the referee is a sheeps)
Anywhere, I'm lose the point. Sorry (to much weeds!). Yes mates, my freind Stefano was return from the england (that is another name for united britain. british peoples are very confusion about their county. Sometime the football fanatics are go another county and are become very angry when somebody is use the wrong name. Then they are destroy the all town) He was have 2 operationals. one for his lung that was colapse after smoke a very big bongo (for more explain, plaese look to my history "what a funny!"). The other was for the ear. this is an others funny history. Since 2 years ago Stefano and I was study in St. Giles international, that is part of university of england. We was all live in the 5 floor and always was have a funny. One day, Murad the very craze russia guy was wanted to practice the wresling. We was make the wresling in the roof garden but before was take therfore many speeds and cokes. MURAD WAS BECOME VERY CRAZE! Was start leave white stuffs from the mouth and was shout like a very craze monster. Than Murad was bite out the half of the ear of the Stefano! Was to much a funny!! Of course now when we are remember this very funny history we are laugh and laugh (even so I must to shout. Stefano is not hear very good)
Anywhere, again I'm lose the point. Stefano was tell me that in england now the peoples are not say "mates". Now the white peoples are say "goozers". And the blacks are say "bruvvies". Is true? Is very impotant for me that i am learn all the british slags and cocknys. So, british goozers! (and bruvvy! i'm think i'm know one black), plaese say me the true. and also plaese say me an other cockny language. Other goozers! plaese say me the slangs of your country. I'm wait your coments!!

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gianluca this is the last time I am telling you that you to stop talking these crazy peoples. Is the Sunday and I am seeing your mamma today in Mass and I say ‘thank you Mrs Francetti for the cake is very nice and also I like the chocolate kind if ever you have another time so to make one because is better for my digestions’ but I say ‘how is young Gianluca I no see him today in Mass’ and she say ‘O Father Gofredo Gianluca is very sickness today he have terrible pains in the head and is very surprising because yesterday he very well and stay awake with his friends to the tiny hours’ and I think she is good lady but she no know the badness of Gianluca and so I look on the computernet and I see ‘aha Gianluca is prefer write the stupids to going to the Mass’ and to talk about the New Zealand (is a rubbish place – we send there the bad priests like Father Paulo who one day I see in his house alone to dance in the dress of his mamma – is very bad priest) so Gianluca I say to you no more to do the computernets holy Madonna is a very sickness

7:34 AM  
Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

sorry, father. But again i'm tell you is not me that is write this shits.
Father, i must to ask to you another things. i'm know one boy Edmunds(there is link in my website).he is a very sickness and is want to make sex with the nuns. But i think is inposible, no? The nun is not real womens but the mens that was have special operational and can to sing in the voice very high, isn't it?

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a moxx upon all your hooses!

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gianluca, I say this to you very serious. I am to scare for the condition of your soul. What is this stupidness of the nuns? Is this the rastifarianisms who to tell you these rubbishes? The nuns are the very holy womans who are to marry only to God and is true sometimes they are to have the moustaches like Sister Claudia but this is the very holy gift from God so that they are not to temptation the mans. This man who is want to conjugate the nuns – I think Gianluca maybe he is the protestant because the protestantisms are to start when Martin Luther want to conjugate with the nun because is a very bad heretic and so is burned to a cole by the holy inquisition in Espain.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You stooges! In the lands of Australian, we have use the terms "Goose" for describe in the Italiano. Is difficults for the first time of the hearing, but you know is popularity with the girls.. Whos don't be having the mustaches.

5:22 AM  
Blogger Cape Man said...

Dude, I notice that you know a lot about Australia, except how to spell it.
I have some relative in Milan, you might know them.
Ciao.
Your english is very "Mind your language", keep up the practice.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

The italian is the goose?? I'm disapointing. is not the good way for discribe such fashion and glamorous nationals. But is a funny. I am goose! I am goose! WOOFY! WOOFY! (is sound of the goose)

3:08 PM  
Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

(one days later) I'm still laugh to much. Can't to sTop! I'm goose! I'm goose! my mama's goose! My papa's goose! Stefano's goose! To much funny! I'm make a piss on myselfs!

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gianluca, you weasel, I have decided to end my life. The fact is I cannot bear to go on when I know there exists in this world someone so pointless, so inane, so rabidly futile, as you. If there is any justice in the world, you will be charged with my murder. Goodbye. I hope you choke on a stuffed olive.

Em. Fra. Geronimo F. Donis, PP

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owe mye Ghodd!! Yew khylled Jehronnymmow!! Ewe Cnut!!!!!

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mans! Hear to my! No needs those bad feel! Who is Bum-Suk? I want to told! Can to must SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would anyone like to see my rancid balls?

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes please!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Melba said...

ciao bello gianluca

why you no post?

and why there so many balls-men on this blog? i can't see the wood for the trees

i want more of your funnytalk

6:48 AM  
Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

Sorry beutiful peach melba. I was have a disease but is ok now. I'm explain in the new poster ...

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melbourne girl, I can help you see the wood for the trees. Would you like to see my wood? Or my rancid balls?

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes please!!

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel ill. I swallowed a giant bee by mistake. Somebody help.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home