Friday, October 21, 2005

the depresions

Hi mates! Many greatings! But wait, before you are return the greatings I'm must to say you I am suffer the great depresions. I am not here nothing from my beutiful wife Princess Funmilayo Badmos (may be she is an angry because I was call to her "Princess badass" in the email because i was so exciting for think of sex her in the hot suny in the shadow of a small giraffe). For make the maths more badder, i am very fuck poor. I'm not understand nothing but I'm have no moneys. when I was look to my bank count yesterday there was fuck minus 15000 euros. But i'm not remember nothing. 2 nights prevous I was send the email for my princess, speak some dirtys and give some more detales of myself as she was request (sex fantasys, size of penis, account number, sort code etc). Then I, Stefano and Jans was smoke up some acids, speeds and triethanolamine methylicate in a big bongo and wake up 45 hours after in the park, with Stefano in the tree sing like a bird and my germanic freind, that is normaly never make a funy, pretend for be a bird-eating spider and try for eat up the Stefano. as soon as possible the branch was break, and both cunts was fall to the ground, with stefano land to his head. Was a very funy! may be Stefano has the concusion! We are not know because he is not wake up yet, but I'm will say you the news as soon as possible. Anywhere mates I'M NOT REMEMBER NOTHING! Is posible I was spend 15000 euros? I'm remember only go for one bar. What was fuck happen? Now I am too much worry. May be my princess will be a fuck angry because I was spend the money for the weding. May be she will break out with me. Fuck mates, I am cry! Plaese help! may be you are can to donation some money? Plaese say me if you're will can help to me. Then I'm will give you all my bank detales and you can to put some moneys in my acount. Thank you mates, is a very urgency. My princess badass is wait me ....

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say is for the best anyways. She was to make the prostitution of you and pay you the money for the anals. And what about the father? Was he too pay you for the anals! Is best you have the broke than to look a goose.

2:00 AM  
Blogger Melba said...

gianluca, these things happen. at least it was not more than 15000. i have heard worse. i was worried you might have had even more trouble than that. i didn't want to break your heart before, but i have received similar emails, and you have to be careful about them. they are not a fuck funy at all.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

I'm agree Melbourne girl, i'm think you are the only for me. Cornelius, I'm like your style. You are speak the english very good . But I'm not can open your webpage. What's happen?

3:33 AM  
Blogger Cape Man said...

cicio, non capisco che cazzo parlando. Se propio uno pazzo testa di merda, si?
You need to rent "dude where's my car" and that will pretty much tell you what happened.
Ciao.

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am told you this wuold happen! But you did not lissend, and now you are burglated!

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is some one write the naughtys as so arse the blog admistirator?

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are yes is problem with a web hostess. She is say I not pay the moneys and is want to punish me. Is no problem as I see but make the page disapear.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Alex Mills said...

You have been tagged! Post 20 things about yourself.

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is a game this tag, yes? I think is want you to post the stupids about youself in the blogs.. I want too see!

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home